Thursday, September 11, 2008

Working Out on 2 Hours of Sleep isn't that Awesome

Yeah, I'm dead now. I got nothing. Maybe a nice long nap will invigorate me. We shall see.

Here's that playlist:

1) The Way You Love Me- Faith Hill
2) Viva La Vida- Boyce Avenue (Coldplay cover)
3) High- Feeder
4) Isolate- Bender
5) A Perfectly Good Heart- Taylor Swift
6) West Coast- Coconut Records
7) Hey Hey What Can I Do- Led Zeppelin
8) Everything Changes- Little Big Town
9) Not Enough- Boyce Avenue
10) Busy Being Fabulous- Eagles
11) Already Gone- Sugarland
12) Best I Ever Had- Vertical Horizon
13) The Little Things- Colbie Caillat
14) Mexico- Brandtson
15) Don't Waste My Time- Little Big Town
16) Santa Monica- Everclear
17) Wonderful- Everclear
18) Her Eyes- Pat Monahan
19) Wonderwall- Oasis

Enjoy. Out

No comments: