Friday, September 26, 2008

Obligatory Friday Update!

So remember how I called out the Shafer haters yesterday? Well, despite my love for the dining establishment, I do have a few minor gripes about the place (or, using Richmond terminology, "beef"). One of those beefs was the lack of beef at dinner tonight. No, what was offered was pancakes, sausage, and potatoes, a throwback of sorts to the elementary school "breakfast for lunch" offerings.

Though today wasn't terribly eventful, I am still on an unbelievable high that I owe to the Quizz Show in Corvallis. My loathing of USC is only topped (or bottomed) by my hatred for Duke, the Yankees, and perhaps the Lakers.

Some more planning has been planned, as far as prank plannage goes. The camcorder isn't really broken in yet, expect that to change in the coming days.

No comments: