Sunday, October 5, 2008

What should I do???? I'd go to CiCi's

Of all of the hobbies I have acquired in college (blogging, excessive weightlifting, scouting out the pimped out rides, studying), I'd say that perhaps my favorite one is competitive eating.

Generally, I compete with my previous day's calorie intake, making it the most intense one-man competition I know of in existence. I stare down the food before I eat it, basically psyching it out before I devour it. Mind games. Table manners got thrown out a while ago also, there is absolutely no meticulousness in my eating style. I'm pretty much silent, too, which is kind of spooky when it's typically just me and Justin. Whatever, he deals.

I don't actually track the calories, because I'm afraid I might be breaking 6K a day. But I have a general gist of what I'm putting down my esophagus, and it ain't always pretty. I can't upload images from my phone, but I have taken a few pictures of my "small" meals, and some snaps of my los meales grandes. This, and drinking about 3x more fluids than I did over the summer- well, let's just say when you breathe in more, you breathe out a lot faster, a lot heavier, and a lot more frequently.

Let's take a typical Tuesday meal and maybe someone with extensive knowledge in calorie counting can give me an approximation.

Breakfast: 4 pancakes/pieces of french toast, ~6-8 eggs, 10 sausage links, a plate of potatoes/home fries, 3 glasses of milk, 2 cinnamon rolls or blueberry muffins, 2 pieces of toast

Lunch: 2 pieces peperoni pizza, 5 hot dogs w/ buns, plate of pasta, chef salad, turkey/ham/roast beef/chicken sandwich, 2 glasses of milk, ice cream cone!!!, apple

Pick-Me-Up/Pre-Dinner Meal: 12" BMT from Subway or 2 Bacon-Egg-Cheese sandwiches, 2-3 nutrigrain bars or 3 bananas/apples, glass of milk

Late Night/Post Workout Meal: 2 double cheeseburgers, 2 servings of whatever the meat entree is (pork chop, chicken fried steak, pot roast, etc.), 3 pieces of pizza, plate of french fries, 2 apples, chef salad, 3 pieces of bread, dessert (2 pieces of pie or 3-4 cookies), ice cream cone, 2 glasses of milk w/ protein powder.

So yeah, maybe if I'm bored one day I'll calculate that, but if I keep it up, not only will I be grossly obese by Thanksgiving break, but William Bainbridge's Chipotle record is in mortal peril.

Oh, and Hail. 23-17, Skins over Eagles, and it was a beautiful game. At least what I saw of it was good. Well... no, I only saw up until 14-0. But Portis was Portis, and Campbell is this year's David Garrard. Efficient management of the game. However, unlike Garrard, Campbell has a tech nine for a right arm, and occasionally likes to show that off for the ladies and Tony Homo. There is a very good chance the Skins could lose a pretty simple game next week against St. Louis, but if they can get up for that game, they have the Lions and the Browns after that, and could be 7-1 with all of their divisional road games out of the way. Of course, they'd still have to play the Seahawks, Steelers, Titans, Ravens, Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants after that. But right now they are 4-1 against the toughest schedule in the league. Absolute power.

Lastly, My College Football Fine Fifteen:
1) Oklahoma- Xplosive.
2) Missouri- Chase Daniels whines a lot for someone with 93 touchdown throws this season. That number is an approximation.
3) Texas- My goodness Colt McCoy is good. Yet he might only bet he 4th best quarterback in his own conference.
4) Alabama- My gut is they're gonna lose to Mississippi State in week 12. Not sold on them yet.
5) Penn State- Spread HD can't be the name the coaches came up with for the O, can it?
6) USC- Sanchez played muy bueno last week. USC is still a sick team, even though Quizz destoyed them and I hate them.
7) LSU- If they had a dependable QB, they'd be much, much higher.
8) Florida- Fix that O-Line. But good to see some receivers catch and a running back...uh...run.
9) Ohio State- Beat Wisconsin in a tough environment, and got Beanie back.
10) BYU- Ehhh I dunno, the competition thus far has been kinda week, but they're in for a very challenging final two games. Max Hall has been pretty sick, though.
11) Texas Tech- If college football had fantasy football, Graham Harrell would have been my first round pick, and Michael Crabtree my second. And I'd be in first place.
12) Georgia- They're gonna be so good next year, but it's not next year yet, is it?
13) Kansas- Poor Todd Reesing. He might be a top ten quarterback nationally, but he's not even top 5 in his own conference.
14) Utah- Great win over Oregon State.
15) Oklahoma State- Zac Robinson has a 204.6 qb rating. 204.6! It's times like this I wish you could capitalize numbers.

Notice 6 Big 12 teams in my Top 15. All of them have absolutely disgusting, NFL quality quarterbacks. As a matter of fact, that is pretty much the common denominator amongst my top teams. The only teams who don't Bama and LSU, have nasty defenses and big O-Lines. But they won't win any championships.

L8ter sk8ers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If i spit a loogie on you, would you not complain?